- Burlington, MA
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
The Senior Administrative Assistant will work independently to provide advanced, diversified and confidential administrative support. This role will provides a wide variety of general administrative support for executive and senior level managers of the Digital departments . Composes routine correspondence, compiles data for routine reports, and coordinates calendar. This person will coordinate their Manager's time commitments both internally and externally and has authority to delegate issues and tasks in the Manager's absence.
This role will be responsible for :
Administrative Management of Executive Level Directors
• Manages workflow for incoming items to ensure that issues are directed to the appropriate area (particularly in Manager's absence).
• Monitors status of delegated items to ensure closure.
• Majority of work involves confidential business material.
• Opens, reads, organizes, prioritizes and responds to mail or directs to appropriate area for response.
• Monitors status to ensure closure.
• Authorized to manage calendar, making all changes independently, for both internal and external executive time commitments.
• Manages daily calendar to ensure that priorities are accomplished and unplanned items are address appropriately.
• Organizes and maintains files of supervisor's correspondence, records etc. following up on pending matters.
Day to Day Administrative duties
• Screens telephone calls, answers routine questions and furnishes information
• Opens, sorts, distributes, scans, organizes, prioritizes and responds to mail
• Coordinates calendars; scheduling meetings, room reservations, hospitality arrangements
• Operates and maintains various office equipment
• Orders and maintains office supplies
• Coordinates land and air travel arrangements
• Produces a variety of correspondence, reports, and presentations using the appropriate software
Hiring/ Recruitment support
• Recruitment / Interview Scheduling
• Candidate interview coordination
• New Hire Onboarding
• Ordering New Hire Inventory
• Leads special projects.
• Assist in PI Planning events
• 5+ years administrative or technical support experience.
• Strong Skills in MS Outlook , and basic skills in MS Office Applications
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy
High school diploma or equivalent. Associate's College degree (desired).
Additional Job Information
• Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 5% of your 401(k) contributions!
• Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
• Gym / Showers
• A top of the line MacBook Pro
• Sit/stand desk
• Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
• sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
• Tuition reimbursement
• Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Minimum Education Level
High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience