- Cumberland, RI
- Job Terms:
- DOE + well subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emily Restrepo
This position will assist in the management of marketing efforts primarily for clients, but also includes initiatives with physicians, plan participants, and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Responsibilities will include assisting in the development of marketing initiatives for various disease states/therapies, development of collateral, assisting in promotional activities, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated strength in oral and written communication. Must be able to assist in writing marketing plans, write general business correspondence, presentations, sales collateral proposals, etc.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret general business correspondence, professional publications, and industry information.
- Previous experience in marketing, specifically in the area of product/services and client marketing is highly desired.
- Demonstrated initiative, ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management and follow-up skills.
- Must be PC literate with a good command of word processing, presentation/graphics packages, spreadsheets and have strong Internet skills.
- Minimum of 3+ yrs of combined experience in a marketing/communications role or a role that allows the individual to demonstrate creative skills associated with developing marketing materials such as brochures, letters, white papers, etc.
- Strong capabilities in coordinating cross-functional teams or working in a matrix organization for 2+ years.
- Experience in project coordination
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.