- Oakland, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
This position will be remote until it is safe to come into the office.
Our healthcare client is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to assist with their coronavirus communications and executing predefined communication strategies through the eyes of the customer – developing holistic experiences and meaningful touchpoints.
• Collaborate with digital content team and provide assets and direction via JIRA
• Oversee UTM code request for multiple marketing deliverables
• Manage review of marketing deliverables across multiple stakeholders including subject matter experts, legal and compliance reviews and ability to interpret feedback and apply to marketing deliverables
• Collaborate with digital marketing team in submitting requests for data for various deliverables (email, print mail, etc.)
• Work with Marketing Operations and Engagement Marketing lead to collect performance results and analyze against KPIs and to track expenses to project budget
- Requires college degree in Marketing or related field.
- Digital and/or Content Marketing experience a huge plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and adept at building collaborative relationships with partners
- Previous health plan or provider experience a plus
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail organization and ability to juggle multiple projects with little direction
- Marketing analytics experience a huge plus
- Demonstrated experience managing/ influencing stakeholders
- Ability to communicate complex subjects in clear, simple terms