- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
Work in a high volume, deadline and process driven operations role which requires above average time management, meticulousness and ability to work independently within a team. Review and provide quality checks for fellow team members to ensure accuracy excellence.
A minimum 2 years work experience required. A minimum of High School Diploma or GED is required. Programming experience preferred. Must be detail oriented with high emphases on accuracy. Must be able to work independently. Must have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft office software, i.e., Excel, Word, Access, Outlook. Required experience: • Entry level programming: 1 year • Excel: 1 year SQL writing: 1 year
Associate Operations Analyst - Extra Care loyalty program
The Associate Operations Analyst will employ user friendly front end SQL writing software to build selection criteria. They will utilize numerous utilities and software to create lists, prepare, package and execute coupons, emails and direct mails. The successful candidate must be professional, accurate, detail oriented, handle a high level of responsibility and thrive in a busy production environment.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred