- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
• Generate impactful creative ideas that adhered to pre-defined creative guidelines.
• Leverage and reinforce existing company and campaign brand standards.
• Partner with copywriter and designer to deliver on the brief, project expectations and adhere to the brand vision and standards while ensuring consistency.
• Understand and leverage our system of responsive email modules, dynamic printing and their capabilities.
• Design, and produce pixel-perfect email files and digitally printed direct mail pieces to spec within templatized, branded layouts.
• Package and deliver optimized project files for release.
• Portfolio link or samples must be provided for consideration.
• Minimum 1 year of working as a designer at an agency and/or corporate environment.
• Ability to understand and communicate how individual projects relate to larger campaign strategies.
• Strong attention to detail, excellent production design capabilities
• Thrive in a fast paced, highly-collaborative environment, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Well organized and able to communicate multiple ideas and solutions to creative problems.
• Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to take creative direction and not be attached to one idea or concept.
• Working knowledge of Mac and Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director of Loyalty & Personalization, the Graphic Production Designer will help execute digital and print campaigns within our vendor-funded Loyalty and Personalization programs. In digital, you will design, execute, edit and hand off module-based email assets for release. In print, you will lay out, edit and hand off for release a range of direct mail pieces, many of which will be digitally printed with variable content within pre-defined templates. He or she must have the ability to influence creative concepts within defined creative guidelines and work collaboratively in an ever-changing environment to meet aggressive business goals.
You have knowledge of digital and print best practices and enthusiasm to support this client
Bachelors degree in Industrial/Graphic/Interactive Design, Fine arts or equivalent work experience required Minimum verifiable High School diploma or GED required