- Plano, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- April 2020
- Posted By:
- Alicia Capobianco
Aquent's large global banking client seeks an experienced Proposal & Presentation Designer to join it's team in Plano, TX. This role starts out as a 6 month engagement with strong potential to extend. It is W2 hourly employment through Aquent, with Aquent's comprehensive benefits plan offered.
Do to the recent events please keep these details in mind when considering a role:
- Are you still able to potentially work onsite for training? (if needed)
- Could you start earlier than the offered start date, if needed?
- Are you able to come onsite prior to the start date to obtain and set up with a laptop?
- Do you have internet access and the ability to work from home?
- Will you agree to - if you are ill, a family member is ill or if you have been exposed to the virus - to stay home?
In this role you will:
-respond to Presentation requests from across the business.
-Updating and creating presentations for an internal library accessed by sales.
-Keep up to date with deadline driven calendar of presentation materials that are readily available for external sales.
- Research topics, gather information and consult with subject matter experts to clarify details and develop custom presentations, as needed.
- Partner with sales teams to analyze the needs of the client and leverage existing pre-approved content or develop new content to tell a compelling story that strategically aligns our capabilities with the Merchant’s needs.
- You will develop a working knowledge of Merchant Services product suite in order to provide appropriate recommendations for each presentation. Translate the more technical information into language understood by all levels of clients.
- Lead discovery calls and project manage multiple presentations simultaneously ensuring all stakeholders actively participate and meet critical deadlines.
- Deliver client surveys to key stakeholders upon presentation completion, achieve satisfactory results, celebrate wins and act on opportunities identified.
- Periodically conduct post mortems to identify opportunities for improvement to our product and process and where necessary, share learnings with team.
- Collaborate with peers across Presentation and Proposal teams to support presentation development efforts, share best practices, and increase team efficiency.
-3+ years experience in either presentation design or graphic design
-Experience in B2B design
-Comfortable working within templates and branding constraints
-Must have a portfolio or samples
-Experienced in Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, InDesign (Adobe Suite)
Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- You're paid weekly
• Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
• AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
Background checks required