- Raleigh, NC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
Aquent is looking for a Senior UI Designer for our Fortune 500 Financial client in Raleigh, NC. This is a full time, onsite, 12 month assignment with the potential to convert to a permanent employee within 3-6 months. Aquent also offers full benefits - medical, dental, 401K. There are three UI Design opportunities available: Principal Designer, Senior UI Designer, and UI Designer. Amazing opportunity to work with an innovative client, invested in a growing UX UI team. Apply today to learn more about each role!
In the role of UI Designer, you’ll determine how consumers will engage with our digital products, including responsive web and mobile applications. You’ll collaborate with UX, other designers, ADA, and development team members to ensure products look and operate as intended for all clients. You’ll also work closely with product and development teams to ensure features are implemented as intended and meet high quality expectations.
What you’ll do:
● Act as a point of contact to manage the creative vision and evolve design strategies.
● Design comps for assigned projects that deliver on visual and strategic direction.
● Effectively communicate design decisions.
● Foster communication and cohesion between internal teams and functions.
● Produce style guides for interactive projects.
● Stay current on new trends and technologies to influence visual style and interactions.
What you bring:
● A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Communications or a related field, or
equivalent work experience.
● 6+ years proven creative industry experience.
● 1-2 years managing a digital product.
● A portfolio demonstrating a high level of visual sense.
● Ability to solve problems through design thinking, and understanding of the digital landscape.
● Strong communication and presentation skills.
● Perform well in a team environment
● Strong attention to detail and adherence to brand style guide.
● Excellent time management skills, organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and
● Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite.
● Strong grasp of UX and UI standards.
● Basic understanding of CSS/HTML and Content Management Systems.
● Experience working on agile projects.
What makes you stand out:
● Knowledge of programming language.
● Skills in interaction and animation design.
● Illustration or sketching abilities.
● Experience working in Financial Services.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/