- Plano, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mark Gatza
- HTML coding and development for Email using responsive design and email coding best practices
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Partner internal creative teams, or external agencies to create email templates
- Understand company and LOB (line of business) strategy, and how it relates to creative development
- Act as a proactive leader on the team, LOB, and beyond to help influence decisions
- Manage numerous projects at one time in a fast-paced environment
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Communicate well - both in-person and over the phone/video with remote teams
This role requires candidates who have actual real email coding experience. Solely Mailchimp and Constant Contact experience, which tend to focus on drag and drop functionality doesn't work. We need candidates who are deeply familiar with the email code behind those platforms and understanding how it works.
- Strong proficiency in HTML, CSS, Mac-based Dreamweaver and Sketch.
- Experience with Movable Ink and Litmus Builder.
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, html production, and email specific code requirements.
- Thorough understanding of email rendering in mobile devices, web-based email clients, and desktop clients.
- Solid email specific UI, UX, and interaction design skills.
- Accountability for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Ability to complete tasks independently, and as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations. Ability to assess and recommend channel strategy to meet client needs.
- Ability to self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects.
- Perform effectively in a demanding work environment and show resilience to stress.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working in an email specific role.
- Responsive design
- Email UI/UX
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/