- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
Aquent's client is seeking a temporary Digital Marketing Manager. In this role you’ll be responsible for digital campaign execution and metrics for the Field Marketing team, supporting the Global Financial Services Sales organization. In this role you will be responsible for building digital campaigns, with a heavy bias towards automation, always looking for opportunities to drive efficiencies, the optimal customer experience and high impact customer touches. You'll work cross-functionally to coordinate digital campaign components and to launch email, social media, web and event campaigns. This is a hands-on digital role, that requires expertise in Marketo or a comparable tool.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering in a high performance digital marketing automation team, that puts the customer experience at the center of campaign execution.
- Day-to-day management of digital marketing operations including project management, email builds, QA, deployment, and reporting.
- Works across cross-functional teams to ensure achievement of business objectives, as well as looks for opportunities to improve processes and operational efficiency.
- Applies email and digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve the customer experience.
- Develops and executes personalized digital marketing approach for financial services customers.
- Makes recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.).
- Does the targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns and prospecting
- Develops and executes test plans to refine messaging and drive lift
- Leverages automation to improve processes and productivity
- Establishes and maintains scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
Execution and Management
- Builds email and web/microsites in Marketo.
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to execute email marketing from concept to development.
- Partners across teams to deliver work on-time and on-budget.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing with a heavy focus on email/database marketing.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
- 5+ years of Marketo and/or Eloqua experience
- 5+ years of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics
- Experience using Salesforce, Adobe CQ, Adobe Target, and other email, CMS and targeting marketing platforms
- Strong analytical skills and experience with campaign reporting and data analysis
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email and other digital campaign optimization
- Marketo Champion, Marketo Certified Experts
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
- Experience in Tableau
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Digital Account Based Marketing
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced tech and e-commerce company a plus
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.