- Seattle, Washington
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- George Kuriakose
Our client is looking for a competent and creative Interaction designer with strong project management skills. We need designers who consider business objectives, user needs, experience principles, and industry best practices to influence design decisions. We love people with a deep understanding of the mobile software development process, who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty with experience prototyping, development and iterations through bug fixes. Above all, we value experienced, self-aware and self-directed individuals, capable of being amazing team players, across design, engineering, and production.
• Lead the ideation, UX concept development and launch of innovative services through constant communication with project team members including UX design teams, Product management, Development, other business functions globally.
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into feature UX review process to build internal and external consensus for proposed design direction enhancing user satisfaction.
• Create wireframes to deliver alternative UX proposals, improve existing applications and/or new features under trial to meet Carrier requirements, or to promptly resolve UX issues during the development process.
• Review current global UX for new feature UX proposal communication with internal and external teams.
• Check for UX deltas compared with client's global UX. Discuss and develop strategy to minimize delta with the Solutions team lead.
• Create and review UX proposals and communicate with key stakeholders including R&D, UX design, Product management, Legal and compliance teams for internal acceptance.
• Ensure delivered UI meets target user expectation, carrier requirements and is technically implementable for R&D teams.
• Raise UX issues and track issues for proper implementation
• Get aligned all stakeholders for new feature launch.
Skills and Requirements
• A portfolio demonstrating process, user-centric design thinking, and execution, across multiple experience platforms is required.
• 2- 3 years of industry experience in design and development of interface of mobile phone apps, services or equivalent mobile media device is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human factors, Human computer interactions, or closely related field.
• Experienced in preparing professional presentation materials.
• Understanding of UI related software architecture.
• Working knowledge and skills in Usability Engineering.
• Must demonstrate creative innovative approach to design.
• Knowledge in using relevant design tools: Adobe, Sketch, Framer X is preferred.
• Strong time management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.