- Baltimore, MD
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
This temp role will support the campaign management team within the North America Marketing team. The main area of the business this temp role will cover is operational leadership over regionally led category campaigns. The teammate will work closely with category and channel marketing teams as well as global brand and creative teams.
Category Campaign Leadership:
• Drives and delivers go-to-market timelines for North American category campaigns as assigned
• Review and process campaign briefs, serve as checks and balances system to ensure briefs meet requirements (e.g. clear business objectives, budget, list of all required creative support, guidance on regional variance).
• Manage project-based agency relationships (internal & external partners) including, schedule management, approvals. Partner with global agency procurement on research and analysis of agency performance, and partner with Procurement on cost
• Partners with North America marketing channel teams to ensure appropriate delivery of detailed needs from category marketing into tactical briefs (instore, digital, consumer engagement, sports/influencers, etc).
• Conduct weekly meetings to ensure alignment on Consumer engagement plans and creative content deliverables throughout planning and execution
• Constantly monitor and report on progress to all project stakeholders, including Category GMs & Marketing Leadership.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Consumer Orientation - Able to think consumer-first, distill insights and drive relevant strategies that drive preference and loyalty for UA
• Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Uses intuition and experience to complement data
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations
• Team building and leadership – Able to influence others, drive consistent execution, effectively address challenges and lead a team of peers to solutions
• Business Acumen – Agile decision-making, entrepreneurial nature, ability to formulate a strong POV and adjust plans strategically in a changing environment.
• High Initiative- Able to create and drive plans independently. High level of curiosity and inventive thinking to differentiate our Brand.
What do you need?
• GET IT DONE, DONE, DONE – ACCOUNTABILITY Takes responsibility for achieving team requirements, tasks, and objectives, even if other resources are required. Goes the extra mile to get the work done and meet commitments made to others.
• FIND A BETTER WAY – CREATIVITY & INNOVATION Seeks to improve upon the status quo by proactively creating new, unique solutions to make better. Asks challenging, open-ended questions to inspire innovative thinking in other Teammates.
• WIN TOGETHER – COLLABORATION Demonstrates reliability, working openly with cross-functional Teammates. Takes the lead, whether in an individual contributor or manager role. Builds working relationships with others, seeking out and encouraging the exchange of constructive feedback.
• THINK GLOBALLY – GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE Seeks and applies understanding of cultural differences when conducting business and interacting with others globally. Adapts behavior to the local culture to demonstrate respect and gain trust.
• MAP THE FUTURE – STRATEGIC VISIONING Applies understanding of internal and external challenges to contribute to the team's vision for the future. Asks questions to confirm how team priorities support overall vision.
• BUILD A GREAT TEAM – BUILDING TALENT Seeks opportunities to develop self and other Teammates. Gives timely, specific feedback on performance, tasks, goals, and developmental needs. Motivates Teammates by sharing team objectives that highlight opportunities and the impact of their work. Identifies and selects talent to meet business needs.
• MAKE THE RIGHT CALL – INTEGRITY & ETHICS Acts in alignment with values and principles, encouraging other Teammates to do the same.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant marketing experience in a fast-paced, product-oriented, consumer-driven company
• Marketing Strategy and Creative Planning leadership
• Budgeting, ROI Quantification
• Internal and External client partnership-building with product teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, to include: creative briefs, presentations (Power Point, Keynote, and verbal), great storytelling
• Previous experience at Sports Company or retail environment is a plus
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel)