- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large non-profit client located in DC is seeking a Production Artist/Graphic Designer for a 9 month contract position. This role is onsite and full-time.
Do to the recent events please keep these details in mind when considering a role:
- Are you still able to potentially work onsite for training? (if needed)
- Could you start earlier than the offered start date, if needed?
- Are you able to come onsite prior to the start date to obtain and set up with a laptop?
- Do you have internet access and the ability to work from home?
- Will you agree to - if you are ill, a family member is ill or if you have been exposed to the virus - to stay home?
The ideal candidate with possess:
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite 2018
- 3+ years experience in print production experience
- Can open InDesign docs, make edits to existing docs, replace imagery and copy
- Be able to manage simply production type requests at a high volume.
- Be comfortable enough with graphic design to work on new projects if needed.
** This is mainly a print focused role, there will be no digital projects.
The Graphic Designer and Layout Associate is an integral team member to the Brand Center of Excellence. This position manages a high volume of production work on a daily basis and plays an important role in ensuring brand consistency. Their role is to edit existing simple, moderate print projects based on existing templates, adhere to and advise clients of brand guidelines, editorial guidelines and produce high volume of work within the service level agreements established.
Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- You're paid weekly
• Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
• AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
Background Check required