- Round Rock, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
The NA Consumer GTM Marketing team is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies, communications and initiatives that generate demand to hit the quarterly / yearly financial plans. This includes driving calls to the call center and visits to the company website resulting in revenue, unit and margin attainment, as well as driving general brand awareness with best-in-class creative and media planning.
This role presents the opportunity to support the Member Purchase Program (MPP) team through marketing planning, strategy, and creative execution and will be responsible for supporting the needs of the sales team to drive MPP specific demand growth. The role requires a strong background in campaign development and message strategy, creative and production processes and working knowledge of integrated, multi-vehicle marketing strategy, planning and execution.
The role will partner with a variety of roles within the CSB organization, including day-to-day partnerships with GTM teams, MPP Sales team, Marketing Planning and Media Planning, as well as other organizations within Marketing, including Global Creative, Localization, Merchandising and Cycle Planning.
• Manage end-to-end process from brief to final approval of all MPP specific marcom.
• Manage the MPP specific scope-of-work related to key partnerships within the different verticals of the program.
• Ensure all MPP specific marcom is aligned to brand and creative guidelines.
• Partnering closely with Merchandise and Planning teams during campaign timeframe each quarter/cycle.
• Ensure MPP requirements for cross-segment campaigns are clear and organized.
• Support Creative & MPP Strategy lead to ensure MPP is well-represented in joint campaigns
• Manage weekly MPP sync with Planning, Merch and MPP SAM sales team to review project status and identify opportunities.
• 5+ years of experience in marketing with a track record of measurable results preferably in the consumer electronics or IT industry
• 5+ years in developing and executing marketing campaigns
• Deep knowledge of Marcom process – from creative to in-market delivery
• Familiarity with CRM strategies, objectives and best practices – Relevant experience a plus. Proven ability to use integrated media plans to grow, engage and activate targeted audiences
• Strong analytical skills
• Appetite for driving innovation and change
• Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and lines of business in a virtual organization
• Experience in working with and managing agency resources
• Ability to manage through ambiguity to drive results
• Ability to work up, down and sideways
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Minimum Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration. MBA degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
• Balanced Experience in RTB marketing functions in more than one key market/regions and Global Strategic functions
This Aquent client provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But they are more than a technology company — they are a people company. They inspire, challenge and respect every one of over 100,000 employees. They also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.