- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Motion Designer.
This person will be responsible for contributing to the overall design process through concept, design development, and delivery of compelling visuals that will resonate with an external global audience. This person is an expert in their craft and is highly skilled in working with a team of visual artists to deliver great work. They should have the ability to adapt to various creative styles and mediums.
- Execute on adding thoughtful animation to projects and concepts
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with a small team including Designers, Project Managers, Marketing Managers and our cross-channel partners
- Experiment with different creative techniques, tools to mock-up and prototype ideas quickly
- Produce strong conceptual animations that are engaging and unique
- Generate ideas, inspire your teammates, give and receive feedback, and critique respectfully
- Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
- 3+ years of experience working at a creative agency, an in-house team, or editorial environment with experience in motion graphics and video editing. Illustrations and animation experience encouraged.
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work (include link on your resume)
- Experience working on projects such as storyboards, narrative, advertising campaigns, product, and branding projects
- Experience with visual storytelling experience using After Effects and Final Cut Pro
*Applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.*
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.