- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alicia Capobianco
Job Title: Marketing/Creative - Marketing Analyst
Our large financial services client located in Washington, DC is seeking a Marketing Analyst for a year-long contract position. This role is full-time and onsite.
Do to the recent events please keep these details in mind when considering a role:
- Are you still able to potentially work onsite for training? (if needed)
- Could you start earlier than the offered start date, if needed?
- Are you able to come onsite prior to the start date to obtain and set up with a laptop?
- Do you have internet access and the ability to work from home?
- Will you agree to - if you are ill, a family member is ill or if you have been exposed to the virus - to stay home?
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Self starter who can jump in
- Run search and facebook campaigns
- solid experience with reporting and analytics
- They will work with an agency to track and report, but need to look at the reports, determine discrepancies, and fix.
- Communication effectively and problem solve
- Team - Sits within the member benefits communications team. Will also interact with different business groups (social, analytics, outside agency)
- Stronger in analytics side rather than SEO, really want an analytics specialist
- Adobe Analytics, basic excel skills
Job Description: Overview: Full-time, on-site support needed for 12 months, no option to extend at this time. This role will manage aspects of marketing and reporting related to the client’s Member Onboarding journey.
Position responsibilities/deliverables include:
Program/Project Management: Position will manage and execute (with oversight from Onboarding Manager) a range of onboarding tactics:
• Work with client’s Search team to optimize Onboarding SEO, search and Site Search and assess performance on an ongoing basis.
• Work with client’s Social team to optimize Onboarding Facebook campaigns and assess performance on an ongoing basis.
• Assist with digital Onboarding tactics such as landing page design and optimization, email optimizations, etc.
• Support manager of Onboarding efforts with cross enterprise initiatives as requested.
• Onboarding Response Strategy day-to-day lead. Liaison with internal teams to edit and add answers.
• Request and QC campaign and tactic tracking requirements. Ensure tracking code and data accuracy. Analyze performance metrics for monthly reporting needs for dissemination to internal stakeholders. Performs analysis of data.
• Assist with execution of Onboarding strategy. Optimizing owned digital and analog tactics and partnering with other business units to influence optimizations to tactics/channels.
• Liaisons with the clients Voice of the Customer team to collect and address member feedback in all owned and influenced tactics.
• Create and maintain project plans that include timelines milestones, schedules, key dates
• Write briefs, presentation decks, performance reports, meeting notes, schedule meetings etc.
• 3-5+ years of marketing/communications experience in a team-oriented workplace; agency experience and/or management of external vendors desired.
• Superior organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and manage multiple projects at one time.
• Experienced in operational details of campaign management, e.g. data & technical requirements, reporting processes etc.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proactive, thoughtful, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized and able to effectively communicate across multiple business units and stakeholders.
• Ability to critically review and prioritize projects based on business needs.
• Must be a self- starter, excellent initiator, communicator and collaborator, with strong organizational skills and ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy.
Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- You're paid weekly
• Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
• AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
Background check required