- Rolling Meadows, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
Our Fortune 200 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking an experienced Product Owner to join the company’s customer-facing product team in Rolling Meadows, IL. This Product Owner opportunity is a long-term contract that could extend/convert, 40 hours a week, and offers health benefits and 401K offered. The role requires that this Product Owner be comfortable commuting to the company’s downtown Chicago office at least once a week – reliable transportation is required.
As a Product Owner on this team, you will be accountable for working with company technology teams to bring the voice of the customer into our product features, ensure that features delivered are aligned with the intended business outcomes, and align work with our target architecture road map.
Product description: Making a payment towards your credit card balance is one of the most fundamental yet critical touchpoints we have with our customers. Given the importance of this interaction and the emotions inherently tied to it, there is significant opportunity to enhance our current infrastructure and improve our customer experience.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicates the Product Roadmap and Vision to the technology team
- Acts as the voice of the business and customer for the team
- Incorporates design thinking and analytics to inform product design
- Ensures a healthy backlog by regularly grooming intent with the team
- Prioritizes the Product Backlog to maximize on business and customer outcomes
- Defines acceptance criteria for work and accepts user stories
- Collaborates across teams and the Product Owner community
- Supports team with escalation and resolution of impediments
- Works directly with team and plays a key role in key Agile and SAFe ceremonies
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- 1+ year(s) working in product management
- Technical understanding and interest in learning about new technologies
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to contribute to broader team roadmap/strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Masters’ degree
- 3+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 4+ years of experience in Agile product management
- 3+ years of experience in digital product management
- Familiarity/experience working in Agile
- Experience with basic data publishing patterns (streaming, ETL)
- Experience with relational & non-relational data structures
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with data analysis/tools
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR