- Newark, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Natalie Yovino
We're looking for an experienced Event Coordinator to work with our multi-brand client on a yearlong assignment!
This role provides trade show and event planning support to the Americas Region Sales and Marketing Teams and Business Groups.
As our ideal candidate, you will have excellent organization and planning skills, attention to detail, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to execute event plans in a fast-paced hands-on work environment. This role is for someone who thrives in a busy working environment on strategic projects, is highly organized, creative, enthusiastic and who wants to grow their career in the events world. You will coordinate the important behind the scenes details for trade shows and internal sales conferences while learning about the events business at the same time. This exciting and high visibility position requires superior attention to detail, stellar organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple requests and projects.
- Drive the event planning process, manage and coordinate sales and marketing requirements through all phases: pre, during and post events
- Coordination of event logistics, including timelines, housing, registration and attendee tracking, presentation and graphics materials support and shipping
- Place orders with exhibit/hotel facility contractors and serve as the primary point of contact for audio visual, catering, internet, electrical, floorplans, furnishing and execution
- Provide on-site exhibit support and hands-on setup and teardown of events where travel is required
- Prepare manifests for inventory tracking and arrange event shipments with hands on packing and loading freight as needed
- Collaborate with vendors to order services and materials to be delivered accurately and timely to support events
- Process invoices; track event expenses to budgets
- Provide post show feedback and make recommendations for improvements
- Prior event planning experience a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Resourceful in strong problem solving and time management skills
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude ready to embrace putting on a successful event
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- Able to multi-task and manage change positively and productively
- Excellent communication and collaborative interpersonal skills
Our client is a multi-brand company designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video, and computing. Since 2012, their brands have been recognized with over 250 design awards from major design organizations and publications around the world!
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.