- Wilmington, DE
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
Our Fortune 200 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking an experienced Copywriter for their in-house agency located in Wilmington, DE. This Copywriter opportunity is a one-year contract that could extend/convert, is 40 hours a week, and offers health benefits and 401K offered.
As a Copywriter for the creative agency, you’ll work closely with a band of like-minded writers, art directors, editors, and members of the traffic and account management team at all levels to conceptualize, cajole, debate and experiment your way into creative solutions that translate marketing strategy into compelling messaging and content for customers and B-to-B and B-to-C audiences. Marketing and communications materials to be developed include digital ads for owned media website, brochures, banner ads, videos, emails, social media, and online advertising campaigns. The Copywriter is expected to actively contribute to the conceptual development of original solutions and create polished, final deliverables whether working independently or under the guidance of a more senior creative.
What You Will Do:
· Write compelling, effective copy and adhere to brand guidelines, and contribute to the ongoing evolution of brand voice, style and organizational standards.
· Collaborate with fellow creatives and account managers to strategize about campaign needs and creative considerations from start to finish: think strategically and consider the customer experience and overall communications framework.
· Partner with external agencies to create content that supports campaign objectives.
· Participate in project kickoffs, status meetings, and creative reviews, to stay aligned with the creative process and ensure adherence to timelines.
What You Need:
· ONLINE PORTFOLIO WITH SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK REQUIRED
· At least 3 years of professional marketing, advertising or content writing experience at an agency, financial institution or large corporation
· Proactive, organized and detail-oriented work style
· Self-motivated, ability to work independently but also experienced at collaborating with art directors and others within a team environment
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR