- North Wales, PA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + competitive benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Agata Kijanka
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
The Promotional Medical Education Manager leads the development, approval, and release of medical education tactics supporting one or more therapeutic areas.
This role manages internal and external partners, agencies, and contributors in the development of resources primarily focused on peer to peer educational programs (e.g. symposia, lectures, videos, and peer discussion groups) for Healthcare Professional customers. It ensures activities are in full compliance with appropriate regulations and policies and can effectively apply and articulate strategy and goals of the resource in conversations with regulatory partners.
This position sits on-site at our pharma client's offices in North Wales, PA. The ability and willingness to work on-site is a key requirement for this position.
- Completes annual and ongoing needs assessments around medical education plans and content necessary to facilitate release timing consistent with brand strategies across multiple channels
- Manages the development of medical education program talk titles, learning objectives, core messages, and resources
- Manages the development and production of content, using outside vendors
- Manages the workflow that supports Speaker Preparation Meeting (training) agenda and content
- Obtains Medical/Legal approval and support for relevant medical education resources and activities
- Seeks innovative medical education delivery formats, makes recommendations, shares best practices
- Works cross-functionally to ensure successful integration and execution of approved elements
- Maintains adequate level of scientific and market knowledge
- Experience in pharma or medical device marketing/promotions, medical education, and/or other relevant medical communications function
- Experience creating and/or (ideally) managing communications for the pharma or medical device industry
- Experience with (or the ability to) personally spearhead the messaging, content and strategy for often complex medical education tactics
- Strong project management skills: organized, accurate, thorough, drives things through the process
- Experience working directly with internal creative teams or external creative agencies
- Direct exposure to or involvement in the medical legal review process or the willingness to learn this process and defend content in legal review meetings
- Strong enough scientific acumen to learn the science of the therapeutic(s) and defend this aspect of the content in the medical legal review process
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning principles
- Collaborative, communicative, and sharing attitude
- Adaptable to frequent change and ambiguity
- Experience with and/or ability to do detailed referencing and annotations on documents
- Education Requirements: B.S. or B.A. degree or higher is strongly preferred
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
• Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
• Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
• Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
• Paid weekly
• Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
• Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com