- Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our large Healthcare client is seeking a part-time Online Response Specialist consultant to support their customers. We are seeking candidates with experience writing thoughtful responses to consumers comments, posts, private messages, reviews and other relevant online content. Within this fast-paced and dynamic environment, the Online Response Specialist will help bring their brand to life by shaping messaging that aligns with measurable outcomes. A passion for customer service and satisfaction and an ability to effectively give voice to this focus will be important in this role.
- Monitor and provide timely and thoughtful responses to consumers online comments, posts, private messages, reviews, and other relevant online content.
- Partner with other teams across the organization, such as the Office of Human Experience, Public Safety Department and other teams as necessary to perform customer service recovery, ensure safety and protect the company’s online reputation. You will support relationship management and process workflow.
- Use your close attention to detail to make sure that the company’s third-party data is accurate and consistent across all platforms and use this to market to consumers.
- Act as the primary point of contact for online reviews, updating 3rd party information for providers and locations and managing website email triage and response.
- Update provider and location data and photos in Reputation.com and Healthgrades platforms.
- Perform quality assurance auditing for existing third-party profiles and rogue profiles.
- Monitor private online groups for mentions of the company.
- Gather reputation data and share with company staff in helping to identify areas of improvement and help facilitate necessary changes.
- Manage the Reputation.com platforms to track numbers and trends and review requesting surveys to monitor total surveys completed and negative feedback messages received.
Our client is a large organization in the Healthcare Industry.
Aquent's mission is to harness the power of individuals to change the way the world works. By celebrating the unique abilities of our talent, we’re empowering the makers of the modern world to work smarter every day. We offer our talent on assignment career advancement, flexibiity and stability, training and quality healthcare.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 3+ years in Social Media, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Online Content, Communications or similar with a focus on writing customer-facing content. Agency experience is a plus.
- Strong writing background with the ability to draft succinct messages for various social platforms and consumer audiences. Crisis communications experience would be a plus.
- Demonstrated success focusing on Customer experience and/or client management experience.
- Ability to bring client’s brand to life using an authentic and consistent voice across multiple platforms and properties.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, sound decision-making, and analytical thinking capabilities.
- Strong sense of data analytics and interpretation to develop strategy and report on measurable outcomes.
- Proficiency in Excel; familiarity with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) management and trends. Experience managing Reputation.com or similar platforms a plus.
- Solid creative-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-changing matrix-oriented environment.
- Strong relationship management skills: ability to foster collaboration, value other perspectives, gain support/ buy-in, and manage conflict.
- Proven ability to work directly with senior level business leaders.