- Menlo Park CA,
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
The Content Operations team within Global Business Marketing is hiring a content operations administrator to work within our content management tools and ensure all projects are properly ingested into a central inventory, tagged and stored correctly, and updated throughout the content lifecycle. You’re an ideal candidate if you have a passion for supporting ongoing content inventory management through meticulous data entry and management, are curious about the content you work with such that you can identify when the data you’re managing might have errors that should be corrected, and have an instinctive need to follow through and follow up to keep the data you manage in excellent shape.
- Support intake of content information from a wide range of marketing teams
- Enter content information into content management and calendar tools
- Update content information as marketing programs progress or change
- Develop dashboards and reports about the content in partnership with analytics
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing operations or administration of content-intensive marketing projects
- Experience in direct content management, including strong understanding of how content management systems work
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive troubleshooting and problem solving
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.