- Foster City, CA
- Job Terms:
- $60-66/hr. depending on experience
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
The US Client Marketing team, part of the NA (North America) Marketing organization, is transforming how we partner with clients to drive engagement, through a proactive and results driven marketing approach and strategy. Our focus is to enable client value and engagement, maximize the company’s investment assets and partners and drive brand awareness and engagement. This is an exciting time and opportunity to join a very dynamic, strategic and results driven team. You will have the chance to be a part of a transformation that will make the company the preferred marketing partner in the payments industry.
Financial Institutions are key strategic client partnerships for this company. We have experienced strong engagement with issuing bank partners, which has elevated the role we play in supporting the organization. We have an opportunity to expand our strategy by increasing engagement with more issuers and deepening our marketing partnership approach.
The U.S. Client Marketing Manager will drive efforts to maximize business building opportunities for the company and its clients through the activation of the company’s marketing platforms/initiatives and strategic use of sponsorship assets. This manager is responsible for building partnership relationships with key Financial Institution (FI) clients, building best-in-class marketing plans that drive business goals for both the company and its clients, and executing against an annual marketing plan. They will look to ensure we are diving strong brand engagement, client value and top line growth for the company and its clients. They will be responsible for measuring the results and tracking the performance to ensure we are driving the strongest outcomes.
This Marketing Manager must be able to thrive in a fast-moving, highly matrixed environment. The Manager will be results-oriented, flexible, and have a “can do”, positive attitude. Additionally, the Manager must have a strong track record in working collaboratively with internal team members and external clients.
- Engage with teams across the company and its clients to deliver programs and thought leadership to help grow our clients’ payment card business
- Own the development of business building opportunities for key issuing bank clients through the activation of the company’s product and marketing platforms, and the strategic use of sponsorship assets
- Ensure that the overall planned marketing activities are aligned with the specific client’s objectives and identify areas of opportunities to deliver highly effective programs
- Develop/manage scorecard for specific clients to track program success and report out, as needed
- Manage clients’ company marketing budgets inclusive of forecasting, reclassification and reporting; liaise closely with Finance and Accounting business partners to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Partner with company client-facing teams (Sales, Consulting and Analytics) to identify business opportunities based on specific client’s strategies and goals
- Liaise with cross-functional partners (Product, Merchant, Innovation) to integrate company products and services as appropriate
- Work with US Consumer Marketing counterparts to ensure seamless support of key US marketing priorities
- Participate in ideation and development of custom marketing programs across company platforms and sponsorship assets
- Manage agency partners during client program development, including concept creation, routing materials for review and securing stakeholder approvals
- Project timeline and budget management
- Purchase Order creation and management
Qualifications – Experience/Education:
- BA required; MBA preferred
- Experienced, results-oriented marketer with 5-7+ years progressively responsible business experiences with a proven track record in delivering marketing programs for clients
- Experience in developing integrated and experiential client/partner marketing programs that include digital, social and/or mobile marketing strategies
- Previous experience working in financial services or working with financial institutions, preferred
- Deep knowledge and experience in tracking and measuring marketing program performance
Qualifications – Characteristics
- Digitally savvy with track record of using digital and social effectively
- Strong strategic thinker with a results orientation who approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive and appropriate urgency
- Executive presence and ability to present and represent the company both internally and with clients
- Outcome driven with solid grounding in creating & implementing a framework for metrics and technologies for digital measurement
- Collaborative and “hands-on” team leader and player who builds strong relationships internally and externally, and works well under pressure, thriving under tight deadlines
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Positive individual who is a team player
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.