- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
Our client has a great team of writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make the company application easier to use. They are looking for a senior technical writer to work onsite in San Francisco.
This would be a good match if:
• You're a problem solver with excellent people skills who'll write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides; create videos, tutorials, and other user assistance to help customers use a variety of business applications.
• You're a great match if you're self-directed, passionate about producing high-quality documentation, and understand how your work contributes to the overall success of the product.
• You'll work with teams that are on-site in San Francisco and whose features interest you. You'll use innovative technical communication tools and Agile methodologies to deliver the best work of your career!
- Create and update documentation for the project UATs.
- Develops, writes, edits, and formats materials for detailed test scripts, but may also include Standard Operating Procedures, Business Practices, forms, checklists, technical manuals, installation guides, user manuals, and related technical and business process documentation.
- When creating, updating and enhancing the documentation, adhere to format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
- 4-6 years experience
- MS Office and / or Gdoc expertise
- Previous technical writing experience
- Video editing
- Document version control experience
- Excellent communication/writing skills
- Prior experience in UAT and / or finance preferred
Note: Prior samples of decks, test scripts, etc. are need for evaluation of skills
Our client, the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken the company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career within the company. Together, with their employees, customers, partners and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.