- North Wales, PA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rachel Hettinger
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!
The Tagging Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting digital engagement teams in ensuring that all assets and tactics are tagged appropriately in adherence to guidelines and standards from the Digital Capabilities team. This includes all tagging inclusive of content metadata, channel tags, 3rd party and media tags that drives strategic insights about what truly drives customer engagement. They will help develop tagging requirements based on the measurement plan as built by the Campaign Analytics team and shepherd the requirements to execution working with our implementation partners. The Operations Specialist will enable the capture of data across a complex ecosystem of digital properties and ensure that is captured correctly to enable downstream analytics.
The Operations Specialist will also be responsible for setting up a systematic approach to quality assurance of tags as they move into market and our production environments and rolling this out to stakeholder teams. They should leverage what is available in the ecosystem, in addition to, provide future recommendation on a holistic quality assurance approach.
The ideal candidate has the technical knowledge and understanding about how data flows across systems and has a passion for clean data and ensuring things get done the right way, each and every time.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Work with Digital Engagement Architects and Campaign Analytics to develop tagging requirements for campaigns, sites and content using tagging standards
• Traffic tagging requirements to appropriate implementation partners and ensure the tags are placed timely and correctly
• Communicate needed changes to structure to Tagging Capabilities teams as appropriate to determine needs going forward
• Stand up campaign UTM quality assurance process and enforce QA across all tags both in preview and production environments
Candidate should be/have:
• Nimble and welcome to change in a company that is proceeding through a digital transformation
• Proficient in tagging best practices and what it entails to drive analytical processes
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams with competing priorities
- Tagging structures
- Google Analytics