- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment client in Glendale, CA is seeking a graphic designer for a 3-month assignment with their corporate communications team. This role has the possibility to extend.
Graphic designers create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. They incorporate images and text into everything from company logos to promotional materials and more.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
• Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
Required Education: BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Looking for a junior graphic designer for a few months.
- Previous experience with the brand required.
- Photoshop, basic design, logos, key note, power point, designing templates.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers