- McLean, VA (Metro Accessible) ON-SITE
- Job Terms:
- DOE + subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cynthia Escalante
Act as liaison between Digital and Content Marketing project team and Digital/Web Design Firm on day-to-day correspondence related to redesign of the website. Manage staff resources and time, monitor quality and on-time production of deliverables, and ensure project stays within budget. Translate between developers, content contributors, designers, and marketing teams.
• Experience managing 2 or more large-scale web redesign projects
• Additional in-depth project management experience on relevant projects
• Experience managing integration and implementation of new site technologies
• Proficiency with Drupal 7 and 8 and familiar with technical vernacular associated with the platform
• Able to translate between developers, content contributors, designers, and marketing teams
• Experience migrating content and inputting new content on a website
• Skilled at timeline development and ensuring deadlines are met
• Understanding of and experience with 508 accessibility requirements and compliance as well as proficiency with testing for accessibility
• Experience with nonprofits and/or associations
• Ability to work onsite in McLean, VA, office for duration of project
• 5-10 years of experience
Different from most technology companies. A not-for-profit corporation chartered to work for the public interest, with no commercial conflicts to influence what they do. The R&D centers operate for the government to create lasting impact in fields as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, aviation, defense, and enterprise transformation.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.