- Baltimore, MD
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
We are seeking an Associate, Merchandising to join a growing, passionate, and results- oriented retail merchandising team. As an Associate, Merchandising, this individual will apply online merchandising metrics and concepts to build a best in class customer experience for the business. This includes developing innovative and compelling content and selling features in support of the merchandising vision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Assist in the managing of in-season execution of web site merchandising plans, with particular focus on product activation and visual merchandising execution. Help merchants to develop content requirements for each launch and adjust/ reprioritize based on selling, customer feedback, shifts in business priorities, etc.
• Support merchants/manger to monitor in-season site & product performance; identifying actions to improve customer experience.
• Attention to detail and ability to execute administrative tasks with accuracy
• Multi tasker who can communicate verbally and in writing across departments, with peers and leadership. Strong follow-up skills.
• Ability to work productively in a cross-functional environment, both internally within e-commerce and externally with other business units.
• Strong "eye" and taste level - appreciation of the aesthetic. Understands the competitive landscape.
• Self-starter who can deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to articulate a proactive approach, to problem solve and to work collaboratively in a team atmosphere.
Education, experience, or other requirements:
• BA/BS from a 4 year program
• 1+ years in Retail or Corp Office
• Proficient in Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Word. Knowledge of SalesForce and Omniture a plus.