- Baltimore, MD
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
The role of Web Content Temp will be responsible for set-up, launch, and optimization of all content across the North American websites and app. The right individual will have a technical acumen, be highly organized, be able to multi-task multiple projects under tight deadlines, and be eager to learn. Ideally, they should have some familiarity with the ecommerce industry, content management/publishing, or other web-related skill sets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Own the set-up of site and app content updates, specialty landing pages, and ad-hoc requests. Partner with Merchandising, Creative, and Marketing teams to ensure the page and its features align with the group’s strategic vision. Monitor each of these specialty launches to plan for and action on the removal of old/obsolete content.
2. Plan for and execute weekly content refreshes. Responsible for coordinating page set up between Merchandising, Creative, and Copy teams, as well as reviewing all new content for accuracy. Build new content and pages in webpage design tool and App CMS.
3. Work with the team lead and Business Analysts to facilitate enhancement and optimization, as well as the correction of any known bugs or limitations.
4. Resolve site errors or inconsistencies as reported by the Creative, Merch or Customer Service teams in a timely manner.
5. Assume all additional related responsibilities as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
• Customer Service - Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Technical knowledge, including understanding of Responsive Design and basic HTML/CSS principles. Additionally, the ability to learn and adapt to new technical systems and tools.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and deliver on time-sensitive goals.
• Ability to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize as the business demands; skilled at evaluating tasks and value-add to business.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with various stakeholders, both verbally and in writing, including the ability to deliver presentations to peers as needed.
• Experience working in a cross-functional environment, including the ability to gain buy-in from stakeholders and teammates, and offer feedback as needed.
Education and/or Experience
• BA/BS from a 4 year program.
• 0 years of experience okay
• Technically proficient. Familiar with Content Management systems, Excel, Basic knowledge of site/page structure, HTML, CSS, Responsive design.