- Miami, FL
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
1. Create new Items and new Suppliers within the PIM system. Responsible for all critical Item attributes/foundational data and downstream impacts of flag setting. Access data, format and deliver reports/spreads of the analytic findings and interpret results. Resolve errors or missing Item information, verify for completeness and accuracy. Perform UPC maintenance to ensure data accuracy and scan-ability at Store level. Involves high degree of accuracy and frequent Supplier contact. Represents CVS to the Supplier as it relates to Item/Supplier set up. Communicate critical deadlines and established processes to Category Management. In addition to day to day workload responsible for adhoc projects.
2. Maintain Planogram disco and new Item tracking document. Adhere to timelines of Event schedule, new and remove Planogram tracks Manage Planogram vs. Recalls: procedures and protocols for each.
3. Resolve Store Help Desk calls. Request new Item Samples from Suppliers for Planogram and Advertising samples needed for Image Library to be sent to the Photo Studio.
1. High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
2. Proven ability with applications including but not limited to; Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, and Word.
3. Communicate clearly and accurately both verbally and orally, business professionalism.
4. Ability to continuously prioritize own workload, with minimal direction.
5. Adherence to schedules and deadlines – assignments/projects delivered on or before scheduled deadlines
6. Ability to accurately calculate and verify figures. Ability to implement quality controls to ensure accuracy.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.
Position requires strong attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to multi-task. Aptitude to communicate clearly and accurately to all levels of the organization (verbal and written). Developed skill to accept direction from multiple sources, while still maintaining schedules and deadlines. Proven ability to work independently, and at various times within a group environment.
• POSITION SUMMARY: Proficiency in multiple programs/applications; PIM (Product Information Management), Mainframe (Rumba/CICS), HPSM9 (HP Service Manager, Help Desk. Analyze data for accuracy as it relates to Planogram, Discontinued, and AMM Events. Management of Supplier/Item life cycle across multiple departments (Suppliers, A/P, CM’s, Inventory, Promo, Pricing, RISD, Store’s, Logistics, Reverse Logistics. Works collaboratively with various levels across the organization as well as externally.
• Research, input, verify, resolve and maintain Sku and Supplier attributes which include but not limited to UPC, unit pricing, purchase order and accounts payable addresses and contracts on Mainframe and PIM applications. Responsible for accurate release of all Item and Supplier related attributes to CVS stores, and DC systems. Maintain new and discontinued Item tracking for each category being Planogrammed during the calendar Education Communications, Marketing or similar Bachelor's Degree