- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
Our forward-thinking Fortune 500 client who provides online banking services with competitive rates on savings accounts and liquid CDs - is in need of a term freelance Part Time Copywriter. This role is onsite or remote, in NYC until end of year and beyond.
What You Will Do:
- Our Client is in need of a part-time, freelance Copywriter to support their consumer financial services platform. As Copywriter, you will be responsible for ensuring customers and prospects have the information they need to make smart decisions about their money for online savings and investments products.
- You will craft a variety of communication including customer service letters and emails, marketing emails, online display advertising, paid search ads, website copy, FAQs, call center talking points, and more for our Deposits and Lending businesses.
- As part of an internal Creative Services team and collaborating with stakeholders in Brand, Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal and Compliance, to craft messaging that is customer-centric, accurate, and legally compliant and drives a response from the reader.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Marketing, Operations, Design, Legal) to create copy according to creative brief specs, brand guidelines, and schedule
- Work with designers to develop concepts and execute first-class creative materials that meets regulatory and compliance requirements
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines, from quick-turns to longer, in-depth projects
- Hours will fluctuate as such first 2 weeks at 40 hours per week, 2 weeks at 20 hours per week, 8 months at 10 hours per week.
What You Need:
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in advertising/marketing copywriting, with a focus on consumer direct response and digital platforms.
- Ideal candidate will have a portfolio that includes email and social media communication
- Demonstrated customer focus in copywriting projects and ability to translate and simplify complex concepts into everyday consumer language
- Experience with financial products is a plus
- Proactive team player, able to synthesize multiple inputs and feedback from various stakeholders
- Natural curiosity and instinct to ask questions, learn and challenge
- Organization and project management skills, and ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to: email@example.com