- Bellevue, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
- With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
We’re looking for an exceptional User Researcher who wants to be part of a leading-edge user experience research team that is helping to redefine the way we think of and deliver search experiences within a large enterprise tech org.
We are looking for a talented individual that will help answer the following questions:
• What will the next generation of Bing search experiences look like?
• How can we improve the way users perceive and interact with search experiences?
• How do we design an experience that is trusted, secure, and reliable?
Primary responsibilities include:
• Design and conduct primary research to understand customer needs and interaction experiences with Bing consumer experiences across multiple platforms.
• Collaborate with other Researchers and Designers to design and deliver outstanding experiences.
• Develop comprehensive research plans to drive user interface and strategic research across product lifecycles.
• Work in an agile environment with designers, program management, product planning, and other stakeholders to prioritize research and business questions.
• Command common qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and be able to make smart choices based on business goals and timelines.
• Deliver timely and accurate research findings to the user experience team, engineering groups, and management.
• Own the customer findings in your areas of coverage and evangelize the customer to design and engineering teams.
Core requirements include:
• A degree in human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, behavioral science, or a related field is preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage rapidly and successfully with many different stakeholder audiences.
• Research breadth and depth that complements your colleagues in the research team.
• Ability to balance core and foundational research to maximize impact.
• Project management skills to prioritize research needs and ensure its successful completion.
• Proven capacity to turn research findings into actionable recommendations for engineering and business stakeholders.
• The ability to engage with professional customer audiences in advertising and web services and to understand their needs.
• Proven experience designing and conducting research for applied technology products.
• Experience with user researcher tools and user testing platforms (i.e. usertesting.com; user zoom.com).
• Familiarity with A/B Testing
• Min 3+ years of industry experience in user research with a proven track record.
• Large enterprise tech experience preferred.