- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
Our Studio are creators of the hit motorsport franchise. We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager with deep experience in Mobile Games to supercharge our Performance Marketing Team. This is an exciting opportunity for a data-driven and innovative marketer to spearhead our initiatives at our Mobile Publishing Studio.
- Define and direct our User Acquisition Goals, develop the strategy, and run and implement the campaigns to support them.
- Collaborate with product teams and executives to define marketing goals, develop marketing strategy, and implement campaigns
- Conceptualize and design multivariant tests
- Work with Analytics, Design, Product, and Business teams to identify valuable player segments
- Collaborate with Agency Partners to successfully drive campaigns that ensure CPIs remain under LTV
- Self-Serve and Collaborate with Agencies to design, launch, monitor, and optimize campaigns on a multitude of ad channels and platforms.
- Manage all areas at the top of the funnel: SEO/ASO, Social, Paid Search, cross-promotion, App Bidding.
- Grow profitable channels while exploring new opportunities
- Liaise with Art and Content team to deliver creatives that maximize performance.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience in performance marketing for mobile games or apps
- Experience with Ad Tech: (Vungle, AdWords, AdMob, Unity, etc.)
- Quantitative and Analytical, with a laser focus on RoAS/ROI and pLTV
- Direct experience launching and optimizing UA campaigns on social, ad networks, search, and Demand Side Platforms
- Experience managing an art and copy content pipeline, delivering on time and quality results
- Experience running multi-variant tests, developing insights, and actioning results.
- Organization and Project management skills with a proven record of execution with cross-functional teams
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Experience working with localization and regional variance in assets
- Flexible and with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Champion of Product Growth with a deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem
- Thorough understanding of mobile app tracking & attribution platforms- such as AppsFlyer, Branch, Kochava, Adjust, Tune, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills
- SQL and/or R knowledge
- PowerBI knowledge
- Photoshop and/or After Effects
- Passion for gaming
- Passion for car culture
- Knowledge of CRM solutions and re-engagement tactics
ABOUT THE STUDIO
This AAA Studio is a team of talented, motivated and passionate gaming industry professionals from all points around the globe. Headquartered in Redmond, WA, USA, the team is committed to delivering industry and genre leading experiences to the racing gaming community. Come join us!