- Nashville, TN
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
With the news of COVID19, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking a driven Production Artist for a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. This consultant role will :
- Assist the Associate Creative Director with producing marketing materials in a variable data workflow.
- Proof and preflight print files
- Optimize photo images for print and digital environments
- Photo image retouching and manipulation
- Make artwork production-ready
- Process or make edits with minimum cycles
• 5+ years with agency or in-house team in graphic design and/or production
• A solid background working with data • Problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to learn new skills quickly and generate results immediately
• Expert in photo retouching and manipulation; Adobe Photoshop 2020
• Highly proficient using Macintosh-based hardware
• Highly proficient using Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe InDesign and Illustrator 2020
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks and meet aggressive deadlines
• Highly collaborative but can also work independently
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
• Available to work unpredictable hours and weekends as volume demands
• Proactive and tactful in sharing feedback
• Dependable and resilient
•Highly proficient with Excel
•A working knowledge of high volume, variable data workflows and nomenclature
• Expert level InDesign • Identify and automate processes as necessary
• Edit developed scripts as necessary Education: Associates degree or equivalent work experience
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks