- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
This is a full-time hourly position with our client in San Francisco at their headquarters. This is a Marketing Campaign Manager position that will support go-to-market for a new CRM platform. The perfect candidate is someone with experience in rollout of a new product, is data savvy and partners with sales closely. The role is set to work through November with the possibility of extension. While on assignment we offer excellent and well-subsidized health, vision and dental benefits as well as a 401K.
Our client is searching for a positive and self-starting product marketing contractor to partner and support their go-to-market efforts in their commercial market segment for their software platform. In this role you will be directly responsible for working with our sales leaders to drive customer acquisition, helping to execute sales plays, creating strategic messaging & positioning assets, and playing a key role in our account-specific big deal program.
- Align and partner w/ Platform distribution leaders to acquire new customers
- Help build segment / vertical specific messaging & positioning, enablement, and content assets (pitch decks, videos, FAQs, playbooks and more) for Platform
- Help orchestrate and operate the Platform “big deal” program
- Quarterback sales plays. Build, launch, market and monitor results from sales plays to drive market penetration.
- Help our sales teams understand our product and solution narrative through impactful enablement & training including leading workshops, participating in sales calls & customer briefings as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Experience working with direct distribution (sales) and product teams
- Demonstrable history of launching and growing innovative products in a B2B SaaS environment
- Solid background in building compelling content (videos, slides, e-books, webinars, etc.) via Keynote, Google Slides, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and other tools of the trade is a must.
- Strong writing skills and presentation /public speaking experience are highly sought after.
- Competency with Salesforce SFA and SaaS analytics apps (Tableau, Einstein Analytics)
- Confident team player with a team, teammates, and then self mentality.
Our client, the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken the company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career within the company. Together, with their employees, customers, partners and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.