- San Antonio, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
Sr. UX Designer opportunity - A Fortune 500 fintech organization in is looking for a talented UX/Interaction Designer to practice a user-centric methodology in the optimization of flagship consumer web applications. If you enjoy user research, making sense of data, concepting, wireframing, testing, creating tailored user experiences – this is the role for you!
This Sr. UX Designer person will work directly with internal business partners across several lines of business. Good communication & collaboration are critical to this role. A senior designer should be a workhorse, execute flawlessly, focus on selflessly mentoring junior and mid-level designers, drive the direction of how the team explore something, play a 'lead' role within the team, demonstrate highly effective communication skills, and uses emotional intelligence to provide feedback/mentorship.
This position can sit out of the company’s San Antonio, TX or Colorado Springs, CO offices – AQUENT is open to relocation for the right talent!! For quick apply, email your resume & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sound interesting? Here are the role’s responsibilities:
- Evangelize the end user at every stage of design process
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional product teams on requirement gathering
- Develop wireframes & prototypes
- Present product solutions necessary for the enhancement of users’ experience
To be considered, please take a look at candidate requirements for eligibility:
- User Experience/Interaction in acquisition 5+ years
- Information Architecture 5+ years
- Design Research 5+ years
- Strong proficiency with Sketch, InVision and Photoshop
- SOLID visual design skills
- Ability to help facilitate and inform research practices
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.