- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- 51 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
- Create curated product units for ecommerce
- Come up with ideas for the seasonal calendar, review products (both physically and digitally) to decide what to include in curated units, and put together themed product sets that will be displayed in the platform's browse feed.
- An eye for beauty - ability to put things together to make them look good!
- Ability to understand our customer and tailor curation accordingly
- Ability to analyze results from each curation, draw conclusions about future direction
- Work fast, deal with uncertainty and constant change
- BA required
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.