- Roswell, GA
- Job Terms:
- $45-50 / hr.
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
The Global Interactive Designer/Developer will leverage company's brand standards to develop the overall look and feel of company's digital platforms; ensuring a consistent brand experience and optimal user experience across platforms. Will be working with every businbess unit and account doing a mix of: Banner ads, direct mail pieces, heavily focusing on digital and marketing campaigns, integrating tactics, helping with ideas to put on websites (thumbnail images or videos).
The position will start off being about 70% design and 30% coding • Eventually (6-8 weeks) the tasks will change to be a 50%- 50% split of design and development once team is caught up on design
• Translate UX requirements into intuitive, visual user interfaces through graphic design, motion graphics and digital art
• Develop the overall look, layout, and features of company digital platforms
• Drive consistency in visual elements and defining behavior –e.g. how to display error messages
• Create cohesive style guides and ensure that a consistent design language is applied across digital platforms
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards to deliver an optimal user experience
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Interaction Design, or related
- 5+ years of Interactive and/or UI design (B2B preferred)
- A strong portfolio of interactive design projects
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Salesforce familiarity
- Coding Pardot Landing Pages (will need to train others)
- CSS/HTML experience
- Able to work in a matrix organization driving collaboration across functions
- Demonstrative positive energy to effectively represent company internally and externally
- Strong analytical, decision making, influence, communication and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and complete projects within required timeframes.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.