- San Jose / San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- $37-$43 an hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We’re looking for a versatile copywriter to help with long and short form copy! If you are a journalist or love being an investigative writer, this role is for you! The ideal candidate is an excellent collaborator and critical thinker with hands-on experience in writing copy in line with
business objectives, will manage content strategy and produce informative, educational, and inspiring content for internal and external communications.
Day to day content writing:
• Create editorial content for our site including email newsletters, video scripts, marketing campaigns and other communications.
• Source design assets and maintain an awareness of visual assets for various channels.
• Build content in Drupal, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and bespoke content management systems - not mandatory but ideal
• Be a great storyteller to create long and short form content on employees for sites, company news stories and trends, corporate features, be involved in consumer friendly content!
• Plan and schedule daily/weekly content in collaboration with business stakeholders.
Must have a portfolio showing your experience in writing long form content in a corporate space!
4+ years in copywriting with a background in journalism, languages, communications, multimedia, or marketing
- Experience in copywriting, proofreading, and editing
- Video script writing experience
- Experience producing multi-channel content to weekly and monthly schedules
- Hands on experience with content and asset management systems to input, manage and update content