- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
If you're a Marketing Manager with tech-love, this might be the role for you! This role in onsite in San Francisco and lasts for 7-8 months!
We are looking for a world-class marketer and demand generation lead to support the Financial Services industry team. In this role you will work closely with the extended marketing and distribution teams to support the day to day execution of our Financial Services campaigns, from campaign conception to campaign completion, offering insights and analytics on performance.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Partner cross-functionally with various teams in Marketing (product marketing, creative, content, digital, email, strategic events, etc.) to develop integrated campaigns that address specific business challenges to drive and mature pipeline to the Financial Services sales team.
- Partner cross-functionally with various teams in Distribution (Industry Sales, Cloud Sales, BDR, SDR, ECS, Sales Strategy, Pipeline Programs, Enablement and Exec Events) to launch and execute campaigns to the field and drive effective campaign follow up.
- Manage and own campaign performance for effectiveness and results. Work with marketing analysts to build reporting frameworks to clearly communicate campaign and marketing performance with sales and marketing leaders.
- Drive segmentation analysis and identify segments of new logo and/or cross sell opportunity working with sales strategy, marketing ops, and data science teams.
- Innovate on how we go to market to continue to drive new logo growth and expand our footprint within our current customers across all business segments (SMB, Commercial and Enterprise).
- Partner with the ABM team to identify priority accounts for ABM and support execution of ABM programs through various marketing channels and sales.
- Efficiently manage the Financial Services campaigns budget - spend wisely and in a timely manner.
- Develop internal presentations and communicate effectively to key stakeholders across the business.
- 7-10 years marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns ( ie. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media) and driving success
- 5+ years experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and programs for B2B organizations
- 5+ years experience driving demand and pipeline programs
- 5+ years experience managing marketing budgets, allocating, & optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results
- 3+ years experience partnering with sales to deliver enterprise results
- Past experience in using marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
- Track record for delivering under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills including storytelling with PowerPoint, data crunching with Excel, use of Salesforce, etc.
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills with rigorous attention to detail
- Bachelor degree from a 4 year college/university
Our client, the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken the company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career within the company. Together, with their employees, customers, partners and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.