- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Natalie Yovino
We are looking for an experienced Copywriter with SaaS know-how and a passion for training and technology for a yearlong assignment with our top social media client!
- Ability to create meaningful documentation from user interfaces and technical spec sheets.
- Will spend most of their time developing instructional materials on cutting edge technology for our external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Meet regularly with subject matter experts to understand company communications technology from a high-level and then use this basic understanding to develop partner friendly documentation (manuals, e-learning programs, decks and guides).
- Oversee final production of materials created.
- Research, write, edit, and proof material for online, offline, external, and internal needs.
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a document and create copy to suit.
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
- Experience creating instructional materials (Manuals, courses, books, how to guides, wiki’s, etc.)
- Experience in writing with a focus on technology (primarily telecommunication and Software as a Service (SaaS))
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch
- 5+ years experience in a copywriting, brand or business writing.
- Writing samples or portfolio link
- Eligible to work in the US
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.