- Fort Worth, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our medical client in Fort Worth, TX is looking to hire a Digital Analytics Leader to lead the development and delivery of digital analytics across their Global Omni-Channel, providing information and insight to allow the Omni-channel team and its stakeholders to optimize business performance. They will own the development of dashboards, metrics and KPI measurement and communicates clearly to stakeholders. They will support SEO analytics and proactive recommendations to drive optimization, and will work Globally across a matrix organization.
- Set up and development of dashboards & reporting KPIs that deliver a holistic understanding of Global Omni-Channel performance.
- Manages digital analytics tools, governance process and consistency management whilst allowing appropriate levels of access to information for all stakeholders.
- Manages website tagging and data layers
- Supports SEO analytics, works with teams to support key word research and recommendations, supports audit work to ensure best practices are applied.
- Understands full client analytics digital reporting toolset and makes proactive recommendations of how to refine and optimize toolset, works with Omni-channel technical lead to select and implement tools.
- Presents and communicates reporting and insights to stakeholders using appropriate channels & meetings to ensure high levels of understanding and buy-in.
- Works with insights teams, IT teams, data lake teams and other SMEs to feed Omni-channel and digital data into other business reporting and insights formats ensuring consistency and efficiency of data provision.
- Excellent communicator verbally, visually and with presentation of data
- Strong analytical skills, experienced in M/S excel, PPT, Power BI, and tagging / digital analytics platforms and tag management tools including Quantum Metrics/tealeaf/Adobe Analytics/Tealium.
- Deep understanding of end to end digital customer journeys and KPI measurement.
- 5+ yrs experience in Digital Analytics / SEO / data management / insights.
- Degree / Masters educated in Business / Marketing / Data
- Experienced in working in matrix / global organizations
Our client is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries. We have a long history of industry firsts, and each year we commit a substantial amount in Research and Development to meet customer needs and patient demands.