- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
Do you tweak that sentence 5 times to get it right? Can you say more with less copy? Can you juggle multiple projects and competing priorities?
We’re looking for a Copywriter who’s the right mix of grammar geek and wordsmith to work onsite within our email creative team. You’ll need to be as comfortable playing in the copy editor space as you are in the digital writer space. You’ll edit and (sometimes) write copy in brand voice and style, and review content with the customer experience in mind.
You’ll need a positive attitude, and you must understand the benefits of process and how to use it to deliver the best results. We’ll expect you to collaborate within your core team of project manager and designer, as well as with a variety of partners.
Along with your resume, share a few paragraphs to tell us how your experience makes you a good fit for this copywriter position—this is your chance to show us your skills in practice.
- Review and proof emails created by in-house teams and outside agencies for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards and brand voice.
- Provide editorial revisions to designers using Acrobat and G Suite apps.
- Work with business and creative teams as an email subject matter expert to update existing creative work or develop new email marketing creatives.
- Work with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals.
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines.
- Work within regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines.
- Minimum 2–4 years of experience, preferably digital and/or some agency experience
- Insanely keen eye for detail, grammar, punctuation and errors
- Proven ability to check, re-check and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place
- Strong organizational skills a must—an amazing ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Knowledge of AP Stylebook
Optional, but Optimal
- Knowledge of web accessibility
- Knowledge of G Suite for business
- Knowledge of HTML and basic digital design
- Financial experience
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR