- Brooklyn, NY
- Job Terms:
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
• Hands-on creation of sophisticated multi-page web experiences for fashion marketing collateral
• creation of fashion digital lookbooks, marketing emails, display advertising and landing page layouts
• Follow market visual trends and apply a keen understanding of the fashion marketplace to make decisions that will maximize the effectiveness of creative.
• Work independently and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a web production environment
• Bachelors in design or equivalent
• Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite and proficiency in Sketch
• Retail web experience
• knowledgeable in Dreamweaver/HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with optimizing user experience and a strong interest in retail usability
• Experience optimizing digital images for web
• Detail-oriented with a sharp editorial eye
• Trouble-shooting and problem-solving abilities
• Self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.