- Louisville, KY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees
Our Healthcare Client in Downtown Louisville is seeking a Senior Marketing Strategist to join the Audience Strategy and Planning team. This role will be responsible for managing and activating a cross-functional roadmap to advance the organization’s personalization capabilities within marketing.
The Senior Marketing Strategist work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors, and work is performed with minimal direction. The successful candidate will be accountable to perform such duties as the following:
• Master deep understanding of Humana’s members to build a relevant consumer experience while maximizing results
• Manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders – including marketers, data scientists, business owners, process, and technology leads – to keep working teams on task and ensure deadlines are met
• Leverage analytics, consumer insights, and campaign performance data to design iterative test strategies against our personalization learning agenda
• Participate in the build and implementation of cross-functional product roadmaps
• Create content for leadership/executive presentations that communicate opportunities and progress
• Assist with the development of robust measurement strategies for test-and-learn activity to demonstrate the value of personalization initiatives
• Assist in development of needed implementation tasks, understanding the interaction and coordination needed between and across impacted distribution channels, systems and resources
• Maintain communication plan to ensure transparency and consistency of project updates across multiple stakeholder teams
• Leverage workflow software to manage the key steps of the delivery process
• Collaborate and coordinate with internal/external partners in order to determine best approach for implementation
• Participate in project meetings and serve as a resource on execution processes
• Collaborate with marketing, process, and technology professionals within marketing
• Effectively manage work while serving in different capacities including project task coordination and execution, testing lead activities, and trouble-shooting/solutioning
• Assist in the generation of and provide insights to reporting of key performance metrics pulled from multiple sources
The candidate will also demonstrate the following characteristics:
• Strong skills measuring marketing campaigns and developing insights from analysis, both quantitative and qualitative
• Strong strategic, analytical thinking and consulting skills; organized and detail-oriented
• A thorough understanding of business, marketing strategy, lead generation, digital marketing, content marketing, and marketing CRM platforms
• Enthusiasm and motivation essential; Ability to think proactively and creatively; A confident change-agent
• Ability to lead and influence business colleagues
• Ability to thrive in an agile environment, drive decision making, navigate the organization, and build strong relationships
• Ability to lead, influence, and collaborate in a cross-functional environment including to senior leadership
• Ability to lead projects, keep them moving and bring to successful fruition
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; strong inter-personal skills; able to communicate at all levels of an organization
• Has experience in building as she/he goes and quickly course correct, if necessary
• Establish self as connective innovator that drives and manages organizational change by tapping into the knowledge and creativity of teams across the organization.
• Systems Thinker: Has a broad view of our organization and keen internal/external business acumen that enables innovation, integration, optimization and evaluation of our products and services.
• Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
• Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
• Pursues Excellence: Seeks out learning, strives to develop and expand personally, and continuously helps others upgrade their capability to contribute to Humana.
• Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first.
The successful candidate has a Bachelor’s degree and several years (ideally 3 - 5+ years) of strategic marketing, including:
• End to End campaign/communication management (strategy to execution to reporting)
• Activating marketing roadmaps
• Experimentation and testing
• Marketing operations experience
Additional qualifications include:
• Strong problem solving skills
• Comfortable with ambiguity and change
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail
• Ability to work with a team and independently
• Excellent PC skills (including MS PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills
• Prior project management experience, including agile methodology
• Strong facilitation skills