- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
We're looking for a User Engagement Marketing Manager for our client in SF. User Engagement Manager – Cross-sell to lead the creation and deployment of cross channel user engagement programs. He or she is highly user-centric, excels in building cross-functional relationships and has a solid track record of collaboration in multi-brand company portfolios.
User Engagement Manager – Cross-sell to lead the creation and deployment of cross channel user engagement programs. He or she is highly user-centric, excels in building cross-functional relationships and has a solid track record of collaboration in multi-brand company portfolios. As a member of the team, you have a solid understanding of lifecycle marketing and all steps the Marketing funnel including: user acquisition, activation, engagement and churn management. You have an aptitude for and expertise in engagement marketing and specifically, brand/product cross-selling strategies.
As part of the client team, you will engage and collaborate with one of our clients key strategic acquisitions. Partnering with Marketing Analytics and the rest of the team, you will identity, define, launch and optimize strategically relevant, business critical two-way cross-sell opportunities. Beyond plan definition and creative development, the successful candidate will also be adept at launching these campaigns and working with appropriate internal resources, tech solutions and platforms, in optimizing to a specific objective and KPI.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You are goal-oriented and metrics-driven. With a strong background in consumer direct response marketing and/or digital, you are analytical, and detail-oriented.
- You have mastered Lifecycle Marketing and Creative Best Practices and understand the nuances of strong creative and how to get the best product from the Creative Lab.
- You have a proven track record of excelling in a fast-paced environment.
- Beyond planning, you’re experienced in setting-up and managing campaigns and programs; execution with multiple cross-functional stakeholders is second nature.
- Flexible and a strong communicator, you work fast and can excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- You are self-motivated and welcome the necessity to work cross-functionally/brand to build engagement marketing plan focused on cross-selling.
- Data is your friend; you have experience with leveraging data and models to identify audiences and create segmentation.
- With a strong orientation toward A/B testing, you don’t shy away from accountability.
- Above all, you possess strong expertise in launching, managing and optimizing campaigns based on appropriate metrics.
- You understand eCommerce and its drivers and have experience with Affiliate Marketing.
- Ideally, you’ve worked in an environment that’s undergone a marketing transformation evolving from ad-hoc campaigns to data-driven automated programs.
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role, digital and/or email marketing, and/or CRM with online e-commerce focus is mandatory.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working cross-functionally with Analytics, Product and Marketing Technology teams.
- High degree of expertise in creative development and management (with internal creative teams and agencies) including concepting, copywriting, and design including adherence to brand guidelines.
- Expertise with mobile and/or push notification and/or in-app notifications and messaging is ideal.
- Familiarity with Marketing technology solutions such as ESPs and/or Marketing Automation Platforms and/or Marketing Analytics Platforms is a must. Financial sector, Fintech or mobile payment solutions experience desirable. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, engineering or a related field is required, Master is nice to have.
- Strong understanding of online and mobile consumer behaviors in the context of commerce and finance.
- Understanding of Affiliate Marketing/Network model is a plus.
- Experience working in pods/squads is ideal.
- Email Channel Experience, and other owned channels - Like Web Inventory
- Someone who is well versed in convincing people and driving to a common goal.
- Analytics / Results Oriented
- Multitasking - Be able to manage a number of initiatives.
- BACKGROUND PREFERENCE: CONSUMER ORIENTATION, ECOMMERCE - LARGE DATA, FINANCIAL SERVICES, FINTECH, PLATFORM OR MOBILE PLAY, BACKGROUND WORKING CLIENT SIDE IS PREFERRED
- Familiar with Automation tools
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/