- Stamford, CT
- Job Terms:
- $40-45 / hr.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our global technology company is seeking an Associate E-Commerce Manager to add to their growing team! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity in Stamford, CT.
A subject matter expert in the ongoing management and execution of all of comany's e-commerce experience and performance, the Associate Ecommerce Manager will focus on executing strategies for improving KPI’s and the online customer experience on an ongoing basis. The ideal candidate will have experience in the tactical operations, product categorization, attribution, Search Engine Optimization, Content Management, Merchandising, competitive and market landscape and analytical abilities of a global e-commerce website.
To be successful, you must be able to liaise and collaborate within the digital marketing, IT, product, and transactional marketing teams. Qualified candidates should feel energized by contributing to the engineering and establishment of globally scalable and streamlined processes to bring the products and brand to market on the site. You must possess strong business and marketing acumen that allows you to identify and react to emerging trends to ensure the most effective site merchandising and conversion optimization. Candidates should possess strong leadership capabilities to ensure credible and influential relationships across the business. This role is best suited for someone who thrives in an ever-changing environment and is detail-oriented while understanding the global strategy. You make informed, but swift decisions and communicate skillfully.
- Manage the product catalog (upload, categorization, details, attribution and SEO optimization)
- Manage the website execution of marketing and promotional messaging (banners, images, promotions etc.)
- Execute and maintain e-commerce content editorial and marketing calendar and process
- Based on qualitative and quantitative results, suggest and participate in A/B testing
- Optimize product sales using web metrics i.e. average order value, conversion rates, total revenue and other key metrics
- Own cross sell supplies strategy across all web properties
- Regularly collaborate and work with product marketing team to improve KPI’s
- Manage Your Account notifications and messages
- Influence teams around cross-sell opportunities in Your Account, support and web marketing pages
- Create new offers for equipment products
- Support the Product Owner on new acquisition initiatives related to the ecommerce roadmap
- Conduct analysis of competitor ecommerce experiences and stay current on e-commerce best practices; make site project / enhancement recommendations in order to improve the customer experience, site conversion rates, and total revenue
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Ecommerce / Web Marketing and/or Web Merchandising experience
- Proficient in web-based and SAS platforms and applications
- Office supplies merchandising experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to simplify complex messages and “sell” ideas and initiatives throughout all levels of the organization
- Understanding of HTML and lite HTML ability
- Basic knowledge and understanding of web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organizational strengths
Global technology company most known for its postage meters and other mailing equipment and services, and with recent expansions, into global e-commerce, software, and other technologies