- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large non-profit client location in DC is seeking an Integrated Marketing Strategist for their Integrated Marketing team. This is a longterm contract assignment, onsite and full-time.
Do to the recent events please keep these details in mind when considering a role:
- Are you still able to potentially work onsite for training? (if needed)
- Could you start earlier than the offered start date, if needed?
- Are you able to come onsite prior to the start date to obtain and set up with a laptop?
- Do you have internet access and the ability to work from home?
- Will you agree to - if you are ill, a family member is ill or if you have been exposed to the virus - to stay home?
The Integrated Marketing team acts as an internal agency and strategic marketing partner for the clients top social impact Enterprise Issue areas (Caregiving, Fraud, Healthy Living, Savings & Planning, Work & Jobs), as well as key member value initiatives and programs (Auto, Books, Hearing, Travel, Turnkey Programs, and more). Internal clients include Enterprise Issue leads, the CSN Programs Unit, and Enterprise Innovation.
The Strategist, Integrated Marketing will plan complex, integrated marketing campaigns that drive engagement, revenue, and relevance in support of numerous products, programs, and/or Enterprise initiatives. The position will interface with product/issue SMEs, Channel leads, Brand, Legal, and other internal clients and stakeholders, as well as external agencies, to plan and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns.
The Strategist will design, execute and analyze complex, highly strategic, multi-channel marketing programs, through partnership and collaboration with peers in other departments. The Strategist will manage SOWs with strategy and/or creative agencies, ensuring that vendors remain on established budget and timelines for deliverables.
The Strategist will report directly to a Senior Strategist, Integrated Marketing.
Lead multi-channel marketing efforts to achieve goals for a given program(s).
Key tasks include:
1. Prepare core Integrated Marketing deliverables, using established team standards, schedule, and templates. Core deliverables include marketing strategies, campaign lifecycle maps, tactical marketing plans, learning agendas, quarterly performance analysis & insights. Deliver and/or present core documents to key client(s) and/or marketing matrix teams.
2. Consult with internal teams to understand customer wants and needs, and co-create marketing strategies and campaigns that fulfill them.
3. Help establish multi-channel learning agenda and ongoing optimization/test plans,
4. Create and maintain multi-channel marketing plans that project and measure tactic performance and ROI.
5. Create and maintain campaign lifecycle maps, updating frequently to reflect ongoing optimizations to the marketing mix.
6. Manage strategy and/or creative agency(ies) developing campaign strategies and/or creative.
7. Collaborate closely with Digital Marketing, Social Media, and other channel owners to ensure delivery of customer-centric marketing strategies, effective execution, and sharing of learnings and insights.
8. Develop positioning and/or marketing message architectures.
9. Act as a creative and copy expert across channels, incorporating integrated marketing best practices.
10. Project marketing budget needs. Manage marketing budget(s) and track vendor invoices. Ensure that channels use correct billing codes; monitor channel spend vs marketing plan monthly and YTD. Support the accrual process.
11. Analyze marketing campaign/tactic performance reporting, using Tableau dashboards (where available) or Adobe Analytics; pinpoint and share actionable insights.
• 5+ years of prior direct response marketing experience, with an emphasis on integrated marketing, digital marketing, personalization and/or segmentation, test-and-learn, marketing campaign strategy and execution
• Knowledge of current marketing best practices in key channels: email, digital, direct mail, social, etc.
• Client-service mindset; agency experience a plus
• Resourceful and curious
• Flexibility to adapt to changing conditions with a positive attitude
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively and successfully in a matrixed organization. Talent for gaining respect and building consensus among stakeholders at different levels
• Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills
• Strong analytical capability; skilled at deriving insights from data
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite. Familiarity with Tableau and/or Adobe Analytics a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA a plus
Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- You're paid weekly
• Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
• AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
Background checks required