- Detroit, MI
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Dove Ryan
In this role, you’ll collaborate with design team members to pinpoint user needs and solve for design challenges in a way that members and other stakeholders find engaging. You’ll evolve concepts into executable strategies and create visual design artifacts to help ensure project success.
- Clearly articulate design ideas and decisions and participate in feedback discussions.
- Define and create adaptable, logical design systems and component libraries.
- Contribute to project strategy and help drive alignment on across team to deliver on creative and strategic project objectives.
- Design visual comps and wireframes, concept sketches, mood boards and storyboards for projects. Also create presentation decks as deliverable to communicate the design work as well as project status updates.
- Assists in design research activities, such as user needs assessments / interviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least 3 years experience in design, including client / stakeholder presentations.
- Understanding of the visual design discipline and practices.
- Understanding of project delivery methodologies, particularly agile.
- Proficiency in design applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, InVision.
- Video editing and prototyping software experience is a plus.