- New York City, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large fin-tech client located in the Greenwich Village / Hudson Square area is seeking a Product Analyst for an 18+ month contract assignment. This role is full-time, onsite, and will allow some remote flex.
Do to the recent events please keep these details in mind when considering a role:
- Are you still able to potentially work onsite for training? (if needed)
- Could you start earlier than the offered start date, if needed?
- Are you able to come onsite prior to the start date to obtain and set up with a laptop?
- Do you have internet access and the ability to work from home?
- Will you agree to - if you are ill, a family member is ill or if you have been exposed to the virus - to stay home?
Help our client integrate their new Ad-tech acquisition and integration.
Partner with new Ad-tech product team and the clients first party instrumentation team to execute roadmap for 1st party instrumentation. Identify workstreams / sub-workstreams and key partners; Hold partners accountable for reaching milestones on time.
Oversee new Ad-tech onboarding to Google Campaign Manager, collaborating across internal and external teams to ensure proper setup to successfully execute and measure Honey paid digital efforts.
Socialize documentation of client’s Google Campaign Manager setup with new Ad-tech (i.e. setup, data / campaign / placement taxonomy), holding internal and external teams accountable for the adoption of clients best practices.
Coordinate and provide training for new Ad-tech media and external agency partners on Google Campaign Manager platform, providing continued, proactive and hands-on guidance on ad server utilization best practices.
Train new Ad-tech organization on clients Customer Data Platform, educating the team on core benefits and identifying connections required to support the new Ad-tech targeting efforts.
5+ years experience in working in Martech and Ad Tech ecosystem, including ad servers, audience management solutions and media platforms across digital / mobile channels.
2+ years experience project managing complex workstreams with multiple stakeholders; Ability to influence teams to achieve milestones in allotted timelines and identifying risks in scope creep.
Hands-on experience with Google Advertising Stack (Google Marketing Platforms, Google Ads).
Hands on ad operations experience (i.e. ad server trafficking); Google Marketing Platform preferred.
Understanding of tag management systems, instrumentation, tag operations.
Experience working in agile working in an agile capacity (preferred experience with agile project management tools like JIRA, Kanban).
Experience training users in martech / ad tech platforms; Creating shareable documentation of processes and best practices and sharing in various forums (both hands-on-training for individuals and presenting to larger presentations).
Comprehensive and accurate instrumentation of clients 1st party tracking (FPTI) in collaboration with new Ad-tech product and clients First Party Tracking team.
Successful rollout of proprietary client tag management system on the new Ad-tech property in collaboration with Ad-tech Product and client First Party Tracking team.
Successful completion of the new Ad-tech onboarding to Google Campaign Manager.
Rollout of training program for new Ad-tech organization for clients Customer Data Platform, ultimately driving adoption and utilization of the platform.
Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- You're paid weekly
• Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
• AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
Background check required