- Newbury Park, CA OR Norfolk, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator who will be responsible for assisting in facilitating all steps of small, less complex marketing communication (Marcom) project workflows.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Works with design, creative, and traffic teams to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure that the end product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
- Acts as primary client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects.
- Coordinates proofreading of copy, and reviews all changes between the creative team and business partners to ensure materials meet guidelines.
- Assists in facilitating the workflow process: creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files, obtains required approvals, coordinates the production process of materials, monitors performance, and recommends improvements.
- Manages workflow tasks and monitors project status in appropriate system(s).
- Maintains departmental budgets.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 1 year of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Prior health care industry experience and project/process management skills preferred.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start